The editorial board is not responsible for the views, opinions, results and conclusions drawn by the authors of the articles and published in the journal. They are not necessarily the same as those of the Editorial Board. The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the information in the articles, the accuracy of the names, surnames and citations.
Principles of Editorial (Publishing) Activity
The release of Collection in the activity follows next transnational principles:
- objectivity and impartiality in the selection of articles for publication;
- high demand for the quality of scientific research;
- «blind» reviewing of articles;
- collegiality in decision-making regarding publication of articles;
- accessibility and efficiency in communication with authors;
- strict observance of copyright;
- strict adherence to the journal output schedule.
Functions of International Scientific and Editorial Council:
- Consultative(providing when it is necessary special consultations by the Editorial members and Reviewers on some new, less studied and discursive problematic aspects of psycholinguistics).
- Developingpragmatic (contribution to the Collection developing and realization of international scientific cooperation, searching for new forms and methods of Collection functioning, improvement of its Editorial policy).
- Expert(providing articles reviewing, expertise (in cases needed) of reviews and reviewed articles, specialized evaluation of Collection quality, appropriateness and compositioning of articles in it).
- Advisory(participation in Collection composing, decision making on articles published, influence on decision making process and others).
Co-Operating is with Authors
In co-operating with Аuthors the editorial board of Collection follows such rules:
- carries out all necessary measures for providing of quality of materials which are presented and subject to the next publication;
- provides the observance of the set mechanisms of criticizing of the articles, and also refutation or abolition of decisions, accepted by a release;
- necessarily informs the author of manuscript or about the acceptance of the article to printing, whether about the necessity of her revision, whether about the rejection of the article;
- gives the argued description of expert estimation of the article presented to printing.
Co-Operating is with Reviewers
In co-operating with Reviewers the release of Collection adheres to the next rules:
- presents to the reviewers instruction and recommendations from criticizing of manuscripts;
- provides reviewers the system of verification of degree of originality of the article;
- avouches for reviewers confidentiality;
- presents possibility (right) to give up criticizing without explanation of reasons of refuse (except the set conflict of interests);
- examines criticizing as inalienable part of evaluation of scientific publication, which confirms high quality of the scientific articles.
Articles are accepted for publication only after they have been discussed at a meeting of the editorial board of the collection in the presence of a positive review by a reviewer and supported by a majority of members of the editorial board.
The fully prepared edition of the book is reviewed and recommended for publication by the decision of the Academic Council of SHEI «Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University».