Copyright and Licensing
Licensing terms ensure preservation of copyright, and the right of the Collection to publish original scientific papers containing results of theoretical and experimental research works which are not currently subject to review for publication in other scientific edition, bulletin or magazine. All materials are spread on conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY, which allows other persons and institutions to recognize authorship of this work and its initial source as the Collection of scientific papers «Socium. Document. Communication». The Author shall transfer to the editorial board of the Collection the right to spread the electronic version of the paper, as well as the electronic version of the paper translated into English (for papers originally submitted in Ukrainian and Russian) by all kinds of electronic means (placement at the official website of the Collection, electronic databases, repositories etc).
The Author shall reserve the right to use materials of the paper, without approval of the editorial board and the founders of this Collection:
- fully or partially, for educational purposes;
- for writing their own dissertation papers;
- for preparation of theses, conference reports or presentations.
Place electronic copies of the paper (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official website of the Collection) at:
- personal web resources of all Authors (websites, webpages, blogs etc.);
- web resources of the institutions where the Authors are employed (including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-profit public access web resources (for example, arXiv.org).
In all cases, it is obligatory to have a bibliographic reference to the paper, or a hyperlink to its electronic copy placed at the official website of this Collection.