PEDAGOGICAL MODELING OF FORMATION OF FUTURE TEACHERS’ READINESS TO THE CREATIVE SELF-REALIZATION IN THE EXTRACURRICULAR WORK
The article deals with the peculiarities of pedagogical modeling, the technology of constructing a model that shapes the readiness of future teachers for creative self-realization in extracurricular work is highlighted and characterized. The object of modeling are educational processes, which develop in the light of the generalization of practice, taking into account the needs and problems of studying pedagogical phenomena and processes based on their simplified image - the model when creating a model is of particular importance technology of its construction. Despite the fact that the number of stages of constructing a model in different scientists is qualitatively different – the sequence of simulation implies: definition of specific tasks of modeling, allocation 1) of the main factors of influence on the object under study, main approaches and principles of achievement of goals; 2) identification of the functional characteristics of all components of the model of the various relationships established between them; 3) choice of the trajectory of the model development process (establishment of pedagogical conditions); 4) transfer of research results to the original, examination of research results. As a conceptual provision it is assumed that «creative selfrealization of future teachers» is a purposeful process of maximizing the disclosure of students’ creative abilities in professional activity, which is a component of life competence. The concept of «readiness for creative self-realization of the future teacher» is considered by us as an integrative quality, the process of realizing the personality of the essential forces, includes personal and professional values and the needs of pedagogical self-development, the possession of effective means and means of achieving pedagogical goals, the ability to creativity and reflection. Definition «extracurricular work» was determined as a result of the study as a component of the integrity of the system of professional training of students, a special form of organization of student life out of the classes schedule in higher school on the principles of interest and voluntariness, which creates conditions for personal development and creative self-realization of future specialists.Thus, pedagogical modeling is the conceptual approach that creates the basis for the modernization of the theoretica foundations of pedagogy, and in this case helps in studying the readiness of future teachers for creative self-realization in extracurricular work.
2. Babanskyi Yu.K. Problemы povыshenyia эffektyvnosty pedahohycheskykh yssledovanyi [Problems of improving the effectiveness of pedagogical research] / Yuryi Konstantynovych Babanskyi. – M., 1982. – 220 s.
3. Vishnikina L. Pedahohichne modeliuvannia yak zasib proektuvannia osvitnikh protsesiv [Pedagogical modeling as a means of designing educational processes] / L. Vishnikina // Imidzh suchasnoho pedahoha. – 2008. – №7 – 8 (86 – 87). – S. 80–84.
4. Ivanova T. Model pedahohichnoho menedzhmentu vykladacha pedahohichnoho profiliu [The model of pedagogical management of the encyclopaedia of pedagogical profil] / T. Ivanova // Estetyka i etyka pedahohichnoi dii: zb. nauk. prats. – 2011. – Vyp. 2. – S. 82–90.
5. Kiasiarum S. O. Modeliuvannia zmistu navchalnoho materialu [Modeling the content of the training material / С. О. Kyasarum] / S. O. Kiasarum // Pedahohichnyi almanakh: zb. nauk. prats. – 2008. – №3. – S. 49–54.
6. Kudynov S. Y. Funktsyonalno-stylevoi podkhod v yssledovanyy samorealyzatsyy lychnosty [Functional-style approach in the study of self-realization of personality] / S. Y. Kudynov // Nauka. Obrazovanye. Praktyka: sb. materyalov rehyonalnoi mezhvuzovskoi nauch.-prakt. – Ufa: Vostochnыi unyversytet, 2007. – S. 37–41.
7. Lahuseva N. N. Model tvorcheskoi samorealyzatsyy studentov vuza v uslovyiakh perekhoda k dvukhurovnevoi systeme obuchenyia [Model of creative self-realization of university students in conditions of transition to a two-tier system of education] / N. N. Lahuseva, L. H. Haharyna, K. A. Kadetova // Myr obrazovanyia, obrazovanye v myre. – 2009. – №3. – S. 124–127.
8. Matrosova Y.H. Model poetapnoho formyrovanyia tekhnolohycheskoi komplektatsyy u studentov tekhnolohov v protsese prepodavanyia spetsyalnыkh dystsyplyn [The model of the stage-by-stage formation of technological equipment for students of technologists in the process of teaching special disciplines] / Y.H. Matrosova // Pedahohichnyi almanakh: zb. nauk. prats. – 2008 – №3. – S.124 – 132.
9. Mylynys O.A. Proektyrovanye pedahohycheskoi systemы subъektno-oryentyrovanoho podkhoda k razvytyiu kulturы tvorcheskoi samorealyzatsyy studentov-pedahohov [Designing of the pedagogical system of the subjectorientated approach to the development of the culture of creative self-realization of students-teachers] / O. A. Mylynys // Sybyrskyi pedahohycheskyi zhurnal. – 2012. – № 2. – S. 79–85.
10. Teplytskyi I. O. Elementy komp’iuternoho modeliuvannia: navch. posib. [Elements of computer modeling] / I.O. Teplytskyi – Kryvyi Rih: KDPU, 2010. – 264 s.
11. Chaplak Ya. V. Formuvannia hotovnosti psykholohakonsultanta do tvorchoi samorealizatsii v profesiinii diialnosti na osnovi osobystisno-akmeolohichnoho pidkhodu [The form of preparedness of the psychologist-consultant to the creative self-actualization in the professionalism on the basis of an individual-acmeological approach] / Ya. V. Chaplak // Sovremennыe nauchnыe yssledovanyia y ynnovatsyy. – Avhust 2011. – №4 [Эlektronnыi resurs]. URL: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2011/08/1514.
12. Yakovleva N. O. Pedahohycheskoe proektyrovanye ynnovatsyonnыkh system [Pedagogical design of innovative systems]: avtoref. dyss. na soyskanye uchenoi stepeny d-ra ped. Nauk: sp 13.00.14 «Obshchaia pedahohyka, ystoryia pedahohyky y obrazovanyia» / N. O. Yakovleva. – Cheliabynsk, 2003. – 48 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.