DEVELOPMENT OF KEY COMPETENCE OF FUTURE PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION TEACHERS WHILE STUDYING THE COURSE «PEDAGOGY OF HIGHER EDUCATION»
The article deals with theoretical approaches to the problem of development of key competencies of future vocational education teachers (Occupational Safety). Different approaches to the definition of the essence of the concept of «competency», «core competencies» and their classifications have been presented and analyzed. Based on the different views of scientists on the interpretation of the concept of key competences, the key competences of future teachers of professional education (Occupational Safety) are considered as a system of socially recognized knowledge, skills, values and personal qualities of future teachers of professional education (Occupational Safety), ensuring successful work in professional activity. The goal of developing the key competences of future teachers of professional education (Occupational Safety) is to prepare for the entry into the labor market of a competent and competitive specialist who has an active, responsible life position. The process of developing of key competencies of future teacher of professional education (Occupational Safety) is aimed at preparing a competent and competitive specialist with an active, responsible life position. The possibilities of development of key competencies that relate to the structure of professional competence (educational, cognitive, general, informational, communicative, healthcare, social) in the process of studying the discipline «Pedagogy of higher education» are considered through the use of interactive teaching methods that correspond to the essence of the competence approach.
2. Bibik N. M., Vashchenko L. S., Lokshyna O. I., Ovcharuk O. V. Kompetentnisnyi pidkhid u suchasnii osviti: svitovyi dosvid ta ukrainski perspektyvy [Competency-based approach in modern education: foreign experience and Ukrainian perspectives]. Kyiv: «K.I.S.», 2004. 148 p.
3. Bodnar L. U. Problema hromadianskoi kompetentnosti [The problem of civil competency], Dyrektor shkoly, litseiu, himnazii, 2003, vol. 3, p. 64.
4. Busel V. T. Velykyi tlumachnyi slovnyk suchasnoi ukrainskoi movy [Comprehensive explanatory dictionary of modern Ukrainian]. Kyiv; Irpin: VTF Perun, 2003. 1440 p.
5. Khutorskoy A. V. Klyuchevye kompetentsii kak komponent lichnostno-orientirovannoy paradigmy obrazovaniya [Core competences as a component of personality-oriented education paradigm], Narodnoe obrazovanie, 2003, vol. 2, pp. 58–64.
6. Khutorskoy A. V. Tekhnologiya proektirovaniya klyuchevykh i predmetnykh kompetentsiy [Technology for designing core and subject specific competences], Innovatsii v obshcheobrazovatelnoy shkole. Metody obucheniya: sbornik nauchnykh trudov, 2006, pp. 65–79.
7. Ovcharuk O. V. Kompetentnosti yak kliuch do onovlennia zmistu osvity [Competencies as a key to updating the education content], Stratehiia reformuvannia osvity v Ukraini, 2003, pp. 68–75.
8. Pometun O. Kompetentnisnyi pidkhid – naivazhlyvishyi oriientyr rozvytku suchasnoi osvity [Competency-based approach as the most important guideline on modern education development], Ridna shkola, 2005, vol. 1, pp. 65–69.
9. Tsentr distantsionnogo obrazovaniya «Eydos». Klyuchevye kompetentsii i obrazovatelnye standarty. Stenogramma obsuzhdeniya doklada A. V. Khutorskogo v RAO [Core competences and education standards. Shorthand record of discussion of A. V Khutorskoy’s report in RAO], Internetzhurnal «Eydos», 2002. Vzyato s http://www.eidos.ru/journal/2002/0423-1.htm.
10. Yermakov I. H. Zhyttieva kompetentnist osobystosti: vid teorii do praktyky [Life competency of the individual: from theory to practice]. Zaporizhzhia: Tsentrion, 2005. 640 p.
11. Zimnyaya I. A. Klyuchevye kompetentsii: novaya paradigma rezultata obrazovaniya [Core competencies: a new paradigm for learning outcomes], Vysshee obrazovanie, 2003, vol. 5, pp. 34–42.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.