PROSPECTS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF PROFESSION EDUCATION IN UKRAINE
engaged in research on vocational education and substantiated directions and prospects of its development in Ukraine. In the article the author argues that reforms in the field of vocational education are needed as one of the factors of the economic development of the state. Shows the close relationship between vocational education and socio-political and socio-economic peculiarities of the state’s development, as well as the need for highly skilled workers. It is noted that one of the most priority areas in the process of reforming vocational education remains the updating of the educational and material base.
2. Danylova O. Perspektyvni napriamky rozvytku systemy profesiino-tekhnichnoi osvity v Ukraini [Perspective directions of development of vocational education system in Ukraine] // O. Danylova // Pedahohichnyi almanakh, Kherson., 2015, Vyp. 25, pp. 165-171
3. Kremen V. Bila knyha natsionalnoi osvity Ukrainy [White Book of National Education of Ukraine] / V. Kremen, K., 2009, 376 p.
4. Kurliand Z. N. Teoriia i metodyka profesiinoi osvity: navch. posib. [Theory and methodology of vocational education: a manual] / Z. N. Kurliand, T. Iu. Osypova, R. S. Hurin, K.: Znannia, 2012, 390 p.
5. Nychkalo N. Maie buty chitka systema realizatsii derzhavnoi polityky pidhotovky kvalifikovanykh robitnykiv [There should be a clear system of implementation of the state policy of training skilled workers] / N. Nychkalo // Profesiinotekhnichna osvita, 2012, № 1, pp. 23–25.
6. Serheieva L. Naukovo-metodychni materialy do navchalnoho modulia «Detsentralizatsiia upravlinnia profesiinym navchanniam v Ukraini»: konspekt lektsii ta spetskursu dlia systemy pidvyshchennia kvalifikatsii kerivnyh ta pedagogichnyh kadriv profesijnoi’ osvity [Scientific and methodical materials for the training module «Decentralization of the management of professional training in Ukraine»: a summary of the lecture and a special course for the professional development of guidance and pedagogical staff of vocational education] / L. M. Sergejeva, G. G. Rusanov, K., 2008, 116 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.