INNOVATIVE METHODS FOR TEACHING OF ECONOMIC DISCIPLINES IN THE MODERN COLLEGE
The article considers theoretical, methodical and organizational aspects of teaching of economic disciplines in the modern college. The role of innovative approaches and active methods of teaching of economic disciplines in formation of readiness of future specialists to professional activity, their economic thinking and economic behavior is clarified. The necessity of the use of interactive methods of teaching of economic disciplines for students of the college is grounded. The methods of interactive learning and their organizational-methodical forms are considered, which are the most optimal for application in a certain type of occupations during preparation of specialists. The use of the latest technologies in the practical work of teachers of economic disciplines, in particular, their use in lectures and practical classes during the study of the courses “Economic Theory” and “Political Economy” at the Volyn College of the National University of Food Technologies was analyzed. It is determined that interactive methods of teaching intensify the student’s attention, his creative abilities, develop his ability to communicate and defend his thoughts and positions, create favorable conditions for the student’s education in the group, his self-education, and the establishment of constructive partnerships among all subjects of the educational process.
2. Hay O. M., Zakharova E. Yu. Interaktyvni metody vykladannya ekonomichnykh dystsyplin u vyshchykh navchal’nykh zakladakh v konteksti zabezpechennya yakosti pidhotovky vitchyznyanykh fakhivtsiv [Interactive methods of teaching economic disciplines in higher educational institutions in the context of providing quality training of domestic specialists], Naukovi pratsi Kirovohrads’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky, 2015, vol. 27, pp. 36–42.
3. Dobryden’ A. V. Vykorystannya innovatsiynykh tekhnolohiy u praktychniy roboti suchasnoho pedahoha [Using Innovative Technologies in the Practical Work of a Modern Teacher], Problemy pidhotovky suchasnoho vchytelya, 2012, vol. 6 (ch.1), pp. 107–112.
4. Kremen’ V. H. Dystantsiyna osvita – perspektyvnyy shlyakh rozv’yazannya suchasnykh problem profesiynoyi osvity [Distant education – a perspective way of solving modern problems of vocational education], Visnyk Akademiyi dystantsiynoyi osvity, 2003, vol. 1, pp. 4–11.
5. Pometun O. I. Entsyklopediya interaktyvnoho navchannya [Encyclopedia of Interactive Learning], Kiev, 2007, 144 p.
6. Romanyuk A. A. Vykorystannya interaktyvnykh tekhnolohiy pry vykladanni ekonomichnykh dystsyplin [The use of interactive technologies in the teaching of economic disciplines], Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Khmel’nyts’koho instytutu sotsial’nykh tekhnolohiy Universytetu «Ukrayina», 2010, vol. 2, pp. 34–36.
7. Teslyuk V. M., Yakymovs’ka A. V. Napryamky vdoskonalennya vykladannya ekonomichnykh dystsyplin [Directions of improvement of teaching of economic
disciplines], Nauchnye trudy SWorld, 2016, vol. 2 (43), t. 4, pp. 15–20.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.