INNOVATIVE METHODS OF TRAINING OF STUDENTS IN DOCUMENT SCIENCE
The article deals with the actual problems of the introduction, development and use of innovative techniques and methods in the process of training of students in document science. The analysis of advanced and modern innovative tools used by teachers of higher educational institutions is carried out. The advantages of innovative students are grounded. The possibility of using in teaching of methods used in the practice of personnel development of the organization is also considered. It was emphasized that the priority task of higher professional education is the development of a future specialist of such qualities and abilities that would allow him to successfully adapt to rapidly changing competitive conditions, readily perceive and implement innovations, create a qualitatively new social space.
2. Dubasenyuk O. A Innovatsiyni navchal’ni tekhnolohiyi – osnova modernizatsiyi universytets’koyi osvity [Innovative educational technologies are basis of modernization of university education]. Osvitni innovatsiyni tekhnolohiyi u protsesi vykladannya navchal’nykh dystsyplin: Zb. nauk.- metod prats’ / Za red. O. A. Dubasenyuk, Zhytomyr, 2004, pp. 3–14.
3. Zakon Ukrayiny «Pro innovatsiynu diyal’nist’» [A law of Ukraine is «On innovative activity»] vid 4 lypnya 2002 r. № 40-IV (zi zminamy vid 16.10.2012 r.). Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny (VVR), 2002, № 36, art. 266.
4. Karpunina E. K., Kartushina E. N. Iz opyta primenenija innovacionnyh metodov v obuchenii studentov vuza [From experience of application of innovative methods in teaching of students of higher educational establishment]. Social’nojekonomicheskie javlenija i processy, № 12 (046), 2012, pp. 117–122.
5. Osmolovskaja I. M. Innovacii i pedagogicheskaja praktika [Innovations and pedagogical practice]. Narodnoe obrazovanie, 2010, № 6, pp. 182–188.
6. Simonenko N. N. Upravlenie obrazovatel’nymi uslugami s primeneniem innovacionnyh metodov obuchenija [Management by educational services with the use of innovative methods of educating]. Vestnik Tihookeanskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2012, № 2, pp. 201–206.
7. Skripko L. E. Vnedrenie innovacionnyh metodov obuchenija: perspektivnye vozmozhnosti ili nepreodolimye problemy? [Introduction of innovative methods of teaching: perspective possibilities or insuperable problems?]. Menedzhment kachestva, 2012, № 1, pp. 76–84.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.