CREATIVE GENERATION OF THE TEACHERS AS THE BASIS FOR THE FORMATION OF A «NEW SOCIETY»
future teacher of vocational training. The aim of the article is to trace how through the pedagogical cycle of disciplines and the introduction of elements of pedagogical skills in pedagogical universities, it is possible to provide the formation of professional and creative teachers. To achieve this aim, the method of pedagogical observation, analysis and descriptive method were used. There is increasing focus on module and developing training of creative teachers of vocational training with elements of pedagogical skills. The use of results is the system of training teachers of vocational training in pedagogical universities of Ukraine. The higher level of vocational and pedagogical training is achieved on the basis of students’ creative activity, fundamental changes in their personal and professional qualities. However, this can only be achieved if one succeeds in awakening the need for future specialists to professional self-development and selfimprovement, to educate a valuable attitude to pedagogical activity, to develop the ability to emotional and voluntary self-regulation, self-organization and self-control.
2. Ball H.O. Oriientyry suchasnoho humanizmu (v suspilnii, osvitnii, psykholohichnii sferakh) [Guides of Modern Humanism (in social, educational, psychological spheres)]. Kyiv; Rivne: Oleh Zen, 2007, 172 p.
3. Deineko S.V. Pedahohichna kompetentnist uchytelia yak umova ta zasib humanizatsii osvitnoho seredovyshcha [Teacher’s Pedagogical Competence as a Condition and Way for Humanization of the Educational Environment]. School Management, 2007, no. 4, pp. 2–7.
4. Dybskyi S. Pedahohichna kultura vchytelia [Teacher’s Pedagogical Culture]. Open Lesson: Developments, Technologies, Experience, 2008, no. 3, pp. 59–61.
5. Mykytiuk I. Pedahohichna kultura vchytelia v konteksti suchasnoi kulturno-osvitnioi sytuatsii [Teacher’s Pedagogical Culture in the Context of Modern Cultural and Educational Situation]. Higher school, 2009, no. 4, pp. 93–101.
6. Syniakova V.B. Mekhanizm tvorchoho myslennia [Mechanism of Creative Thinking]. Retrieved from http: //kyivobl.man.gov.ua/zakhody/Poradi_psihologa/MEhANIZMI_TVORCHOGO_MISLENNJA.
7. Sysoieva S.O. Osnovy pedahohichnoi tvorchosti: pidruchnyk dlia studentiv vyshcykh pedahohichnykh navchalnykh zakladiv [Basis of Pedagogical Creativeness: textbook for students of higher pedagogical educational establishments]. Kyiv: Millennium, 2006, 346 p.
8. Tereshchuk H.V. (Eds.) Formuvannia profesiinoi kultury vchytelia v konteksti intehratsii Ukrainy v yevropeiskyi osvitnii prostir: Materialy rehionalnoho naukovopraktychnoho seminaru [Formation of a Teacher’s Professional Culture in the Context of Ukraine’s Integration into the European Educational Space: Materials of the Regional Scientific and Practical Seminar]. Ternopil: Publishing House of V. Hnatyuk TNPU, 2007, 177 p.
9. Shcherbak O.I. Profesiino-pedahohichna osvita: teoriia i praktyka: monohrafiia [Professional and Pedagogical Education: Theory and Practice: Monograph]. N.H. Nychkalo (Ed.), Kyiv: Scientific World, 2010, 279 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.